Subdivision of neighbourhood schemes
Neighbourhood lots and Neighbourhood Property may be subdivided by a neighbourhood plan of subdivision to create new neighbourhood lots and or neighbourhood property. The plan must be lodged as a deposited plan and will be allocated the same number as the original plan. The new lots must be numbered consecutively commencing with the next available number for the scheme.
A new schedule of unit entitlement must be provided on the administration sheet.
Approved form 21 (PDF 59 KB) must appear on the administration sheet of a neighbourhood plan of subdivision which includes or creates neighbourhood property or dedicates part of the neighbourhood property as road or reserve.
Additional sheets of the detail plan
The plan is prepared on Plan form 2 (PDF 37 KB) and lodged in the same manner as the original plan for the scheme. The sheet numbering in the upper right corner of the plan form must be completed and is determined by the number of sheets being lodged at that time.
The plan drawing area must contain an additional sheet note as in Approved form 15 (PDF 52 KB). The note indicates the sheet number, the number of the sheet which it replaces and the subdivided lots. The sheet numbering will be one more than the number of sheets in the registered plan.
If the plan involves neighbourhood property a replacement sheet for the association property plan must be provided. The plan must show a compiled plan of the association property and include a note as in Approved form 16 (PDF 49 KB). This note must be completed and indicate the sheet number of the sheet which it replaces. The new sheet will be numbered in LPI in accordance with clause 22(7)(c) Community Land Development Regulation 2007.
Replacement sheets for the schedule of unit entitlements
A replacement sheet for the schedule of unit entitlements must:
- Be provided on the administration sheets, Plan form 6D 2016 (PDF 103 KB).
- Be clearly identified as an initial schedule.
- Include the complete schedule for the entire scheme.
- Include the new lots and their entitlements. If the subdivision does not include association property the sum of the new entitlements must agree with the sum of the entitlements for the subdivided lots.
- Show in the entitlements, against the subdivided lots, Subdivided into Lots...." and indicate the new lot numbers.
- Show in the subdivision column See Additional Sheet.... and indicate the sheet number.
- The sheet upon which the schedule appears should also contain an update note as in Approved form 8 (PDF 6 KB). This form should be completed by inserting the date of registration of the plan which provided the previous schedule.
If the subdivision a new development lot includes land that was formerly association property a transfer must be lodged for that part of the lot from the association to the appropriate party. See Transfer or lease of association property page.