The location diagram must be prepared on Plan form 4 (PDF 55 KB) in accordance with clause 5 Community Land Development Regulation 2007. It must show the following in the plan drawing area:
- a label indicating LOCATION DIAGRAM
- a North point (directed upwards)
- the subdivisional pattern of the scheme without any dimensions
- a connection in metres from the subject land to the nearest cross street
- the relative position of appropriate adjoining information including main access roads.
To the right of the plan drawing area the plan form contains a schedule of changes to the scheme which will be updated in LPI as the development progresses. Below this schedule is space to indicate:
- Subdivision certificate number and date. This information must agree with the subdivision certificate.
- Surveyors name and reference. This information must agree with the surveyors certificate.
- The registration details and plan number which will be completed in LPI.
Note To ensure clarity all lettering on the plan form should have a minimum height of 2.5 mm.