The heading of the plan will show (in the appropriate panels on the plan drawing sheet and the administration sheet):
- the heading of the plan detailing the purpose of the deposited plan and a short description of the land comprised therein, related to the subdivision of which the land forms part e.g:
- 'Plan of subdivision of lot 2 in DP 549202'
- 'Plan of proposed easement affecting lot 1 in DP 249999'
- 'Plan of subdivision of lot 2 in DP 549202 and easement affecting lot 1 in DP 549202'.
- the local government area, the locality of the affected parcel (as specified by the Geographical Names Board), and the relevant parish and county see cl.19 Conveyancing (General) Regulation 2013, and
- a statement of the reduction ratio at which the plan is drawn.