Partial survey plans
A partial survey under cl.17 Surveying and Spatial Information Regulation 2012 can be prepared where it is intended to subdivide a large rural parcel of land, in circumstances where the cost of a full survey would be prohibitive and the integrity of the remaining parcel boundary definitions can be maintained by compilation.
The partial survey must define:
- the new subdivision line(s)
- the terminals of the subdividing line(s), and
- the intercepted boundaries.
- Plans that comply with these requirements do not require prior written approval of the Plan and Title Advisor.
- Subdivision of parcels in built up areas will by necessity require the preparation of a full plan of survey.